The 143rd Annual Ventura County Fair, "A Country Fair with Ocean Air" will be held August 1st through 12th at the Ventura County Fairgrounds, 10 W. Harbor Boulevard in Ventura.
The fair features arts, crafts, food, exhibits, displays, demonstrations, farm animals, petting zoo, carnival rides, games and entertainment. More information at www.VenturaCountyFair.org.
General Admission Prices in 2017 (2018 to come): Adults (13 to 64) $12.00, Children 5-12 $9.00, Seniors 65+ $9.00. Children under 4 Super Seniors (100+) admitted free.
Open at 11am every day; early birds on Tuesday, August 7th, allowed in at 10am. Carnival Midway opens at noon daily. Fair closes at 11pm daily. Carnival closes between 11pm and midnight.
Special Admission Days:
- Wed 8/1: Motor Sports (add'l ticket required)
- Thu 8/2 7:30PM: UB40 featuring Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Fri 8/3 7:30PM: Plain White T's
- Sat 8/4 7:30PM: LeAnn Rimes
- Sun 8/5 3PM: Dia de la Familia Concert
- Mon 8/6 7:30PM: Sublime with Rome
- Tue 8/7 1PM: The 5th Dimension
- Tue 8/7 7:30PM: Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
- Wed 8/8 7:30PM: Boyz II Men
- Thu 8/9 7:30PM: Hunter Hayes
- Fri 8/10 7:30PM: Creedence Clearwater Revisited
- Sat/Sun 8/11-12 2 & 7PM: Professional Cowboy Rodeo