The City of Agoura Hills Department of Community Services and The Acorn Newspapers are pleased to announce the 2018 Summer Concerts in the Park series.
All concerts will begin at 6:00 p.m. and (except for July 22nd) are held at Chumash Park, located at 5550 Medea Valley Dr. in Agoura Hills. Concerts are free to the public. The concert on July 22nd will take place at the Agoura High School PAEC, 28545 Driver Avenue.
For more information or park directions, call the Agoura Hills Recreation Center at (818) 597-7361. You can also visit the Recreation Center at www.agourahillsrec.org.
The line-up for this year’s concert series is as follows:
- Sunday, June 17: Kenny Metcalf at Elton
- Sunday, July 8: Platinum Groove - party band - Fireworks and Citywalk after the show
- Sunday, July 22: Conejo Valley Community Concert & Jazz Band at the Agoura Hills HS Performing Arts Education Center
- Sunday, August 5: Fantastic Diamond - Tribute to Neil Diamond
- Sunday, August 19: Surfin' - 60's surf sounds