There are hundreds of parks with play areas throughout the Conejo Valley and Greater Ventura County compiled at THIS LINK, but if you are looking for an indoor playtime experience with your little ones, from toddlers to teens, here are a number of options to check out.
- Gymboree Play & Learn in Thousand Oaks has classes for various age groups as well as open gym at designated times.
- My Gym Children's Fitness Center in Thousand Oaks and Ventura has both classes for various age groups as well as open play at designated times.
- The Clubhouse Fun Zone Indoor Play Facility in Ventura is open on weekdays all day for open play.
- The Oaks Mall Indoor Play Area is small area open for kids up to age 5 anytime the mall is open. Located on the first floor, adjacent to the Food Court area and near JC Penney.
- Le Funland at the Pacific View Mall in Ventura is open to little ones up to 50 inches in height.
- The Play Destination in Agoura Hills is open on weekdays for kids up to age 6 anytime for open play.
- Rockin' Kids Play Center at Simi Valley Town Center is for kids up to age 6 for open play seven days a week.
- We Rock the Spectrum Kid's Gym in Agoura Hills has open play for kids up to age 13 on weekdays and weekends when there are no special events planned.
- Hideout Indoor Playground in Thousand Oaks adjacent to Oak Park at Lindero and Kanan is open weekdays for open plan for ages up to 10.
- Kids World Indoor Playground in Oak Park is open daily for open play for all ages, up to early teens.
- Simi Valley Saplings Indoor Playground is open weekdays for newborns through age 8.
- Scooter's Jungle offers open play on designated days and times at its 12,000 sq ft indoor play facility in Simi Valley for toddlers through teens.
- Pump It Up Inflatable Party Zone in Ventura offers open play on designated days and times.
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park in Ventura offers open jump and todder time on designated days and times.
- Imagymnation Gymnastics in Simi Valley offers open play on designated days and times.
- Sky High Sports - The Trampoline Place in Camarillo offers open jump and "Kids Court" seven days a week.
- Newly opened DojoBoom at Janss Marketplace in Thousand Oaks offers KidJump Mon-Sat from 9am to 10am for ages 6 and under.
This is just a small sampling of kids' activities highlighted here on Conejo Valley Guide.