The 143rd Annual Ventura County Fair, "A Country Fair with Ocean Air" will be held August 1st through 12th at the Ventura County Fairgrounds, 10 W. Harbor Boulevard in Ventura.
The fair features arts, crafts, food, exhibits, displays, demonstrations, farm animals, petting zoo, carnival rides, games and entertainment. More information at www.VenturaCountyFair.org.
General Admission Prices in 2018: Adults (13 to 64) $12.00, Children and Seniors 65+ $9.00.
Open at 11am every day; early birds on Tuesday, August 7th, allowed in at 10am. Carnival Midway opens at noon daily. Fair closes at 11pm daily. Carnival closes between 11pm and midnight.
Special Admission Days:
Wed 8/1: Dollar Day - $1 admission before 3pm
Thu 8/2: Feed the Need Day - Purchase adult admission ticket and donate 5 cans of food for FOOD SHARE before 3PM and receive a free return Fair admission ticket. Return ticket valid Aug 6-9.
Fri 8/3 Youth Day: Children ages 12 and under will be admitted free all day.
Tue 8/7: Seniors and Persons with Disabilities Day - Seniors ages 65 and older and all persons with disabilities will be admitted free all day
Wed 8/8: $3 before 3 Day - Admission to the Fair is $3 before 3PM.
Thu 8/9: Military Appreciation Day - All military with current, valid i.d. will be admitted to the Fair free all day.
Carnival Wristband Days - Thu 8/2, Mon 8/6, Tue 8/7 and Thu 8/9 - Wristbands sold until 6pm for $30; good for unlimited rides until 7pm.
- Wed 8/1: Motor Sports (add'l ticket required)
- Thu 8/2 7:30PM: UB40 featuring Ali, Astro & Mickey
- Fri 8/3 7:30PM: Plain White T's
- Sat 8/4 7:30PM: LeAnn Rimes
- Sun 8/5 3PM: Alfredo Olivas, Ulices Chaidez, Lorenzo de Monteclaro
- Mon 8/6 7:30PM: Sublime with Rome
- Tue 8/7 1PM: The 5th Dimension
- Tue 8/7 7:30PM: Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
- Wed 8/8 7:30PM: Boyz II Men
- Thu 8/9 7:30PM: Hunter Hayes
- Fri 8/10 7:30PM: Creedence Clearwater Revisited
- Sat/Sun 8/11-12 2 & 7PM: Professional Cowboy Rodeo