Summer 2018 is just about upon us and we're in the midst of another outstanding summer of free live music throughout Ventura County and surrounding areas! Rock, jazz, pops, R&B, reggae, Celtic, classical, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Latin, tribute bands, etc. The compilation below has links to more detailed information.
Concerts subject to change. List will be updated regularly as new events are added.
Thousand Oaks/Westlake Village/Newbury Park
- Free Concerts in the Park in Thousand Oaks includes Queen Nation (5/28), LA Allstars (7/4), Mirage (Fleetwood Mac tribute) (7/22), Yachtley Crew 8/12) and The Pettybreakers (9/3).
- Saturday Concerts at Berniece Bennett Park in Westlake Village on 6/16 (Bon Jovi tribute band "Wanted"), 7/14 (The Eagles tribute band "The Long Run"), 8/25 (ABBA tribute band "ABBA Fab").
- The City of Westlake Village also hosts its TGIF Friday night performances at the Civic Center, including musical performances 6/1 (local school jazz bands), 6/29 (Disney Under the Stars) and 8/10 ("The Rat Pack").
- Free Summer Concert Series at Janss Marketplace on Wednesday nights is back again 6/27 to 8/22 with Hollywood Stones (6/27), Smooth (Santana tribute) (7/11), Alex Nester Band (7/18), Stone Soul (7/25), Acoustic Saints (8/1), Ticket to Ride (8/8), Little Alice (8/15) and Uptown Funk (8/22).
Agoura/Oak Park/Calabasas/Woodland Hills
- City of Agoura Hills Free Summer Concerts in the Park Series on designated Sunday nights 6/17 Kenny Metcalf as Elton, 7/8 Platinum Groove followed by fireworks, 7/22 Conejo Valley Community Concert & Jazz Band, 8/5 Fantastic Diamond and 8/19 Surfin'.
- Concerts on the Green at Valley Cultural Center on most Sunday nights from June 11 though August 20 features Elvis Tribute (6/10), Fortunate Son (6/17), The Highwaymen Live (6/24), 4th of July Concert and Fireworks, Poncho Sanchez (7/8), DSB Journey Tribute (7/15), ABBA Tribute (7/22), Hot August Night (7/29), Bostyx (8/5), The Long Run (8/12), Who's Bad (Michael Jackson tribute) (8/19).
- Sun Sets Summer Concert Series at Calabasas Lake on four Sunday nights: 6/3 (Jumping Jack Flash - Rolling Stones tribute), 7/15 (Cold Duck), 8/5 (Sinatra tribute) and 8/26 (Steely Dan tribute).
- Fan Halen (Van Halen tribute) will perform at Oak Canyon Community Park in Oak Park on 7/28.
- Summer Concert Series at Paramount Ranch in Agoura Hills 5/13, 6/3, 7/1, 8/5, 9/8.
- Summer Music in the Park Free Concerts at Rancho Simi Community Park in Simi Valley include Bee Gees Gold (6/16), Country Nation (7/21) and The Long Run (8/18).
- Simi Civic Center Plaza Concerts in the Courtyard on Saturday nights from June 30th to September 1st from 6-9PM, featuring wide range of music...piano rock, country, oldies, motown, soul, Beatles and Blondie tributes and more.
- Free Summer Concert Series on Saturday nights at Constitution Park in Camarillo 6/9 to 9/8 includes Michael Jackson tribute (6/9), Brooks and Dunn tribute (6/23), Ambrosia (7/14), Tribute to Barry (7/28), Super Freak (8/11), TBA (8/25) and Raymond Michael (Elvis tribute) 9/8.
- Free Concerts by the Sea at Peninsula Park at Channel Islands Harbor is on Saturdays from 4-6PM from June 30 to August 25, featuring an assortment of local talent.
- Free Music at the Camarillo Fiesta and Street Fair on two stages stages 7/20 to 7/22.
- Heritage Square Summer Concert Series in Oxnard on Friday nights, 6/15 to 9/14.
- Rock the Collection free summer concert series takes place on Thursday nights, 7/5 to 8/30 and includes tribute bands covering Journey, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and Queen and many other great bands.
- Camarillo Community Band Free Concerts in the Park on Thursday evenings in July.
- Free Thursday Night Concerts at Chase Palm Park in Santa Barbara every Thursday night in July from 6-8:30pm.
Have something to add to this list? CONTACT US!!