Oxnard's Heritage Square Summer Concert Series returns this year for another 12 week run, from June 16 through September 8, 2017. Concerts start at 6pm and end at 8:30pm, with a half hour break at 7pm.
The concerts offer entertainment to suit every musical preference - styles range from Reggae to Big Band and from Latin Jazz to Rock. Table seating is available by reservation at $60 to $80 per table, with seating for six. Call 805.483.7960 or email HeritageSquare@aol.com for table reservations.
Limited lawn seating is free. Heritage Square is at 715 South A Street, Oxnard.
- 6/16: The Blue Breeze Band (Motown)
- 6/23: The Impulse Band (Old School)
- 6/30: Corozon Espinado Band (Rock en Espanol, Classic Rock)
- 7/7: Rick Whitfield Band (Funk, R&B, Old School)
- 7/14: Shari Puorto Band (Blues, R&B)
- 7/21: Oxnard Salsa Ensemble (Salsa Dura & Latin Jazz)
- 8/4: Caliente 805 Band (Latin Salsa, Old School)
- 8/11: The Ignition Band (Classic Rock)
- 8/18: Juano & Friends Band (Old School)
- 8/25: Aquarius Band (Summer of Love, 60s)
- 9/1: The British Beat Band (British Invasion & Classic Rock)
- 9/8: The Company Band (Old School & Funk)
Visit www.heritagesquareoxnard.com/concerts.html for more information.