CANCELLED DUE TO WOOLSEY FIRE
The 10th annual Taste of Conejo, presented by the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, returns to the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village on Friday, November 9, 2018 from 6-9 p.m.
Food and wine enthusiasts will enjoy an all-inclusive evening of exceptional food, wine, beer and spirit tastings from over 60 local restaurants, breweries and wineries. New local establishments “tasting” at the event this year include: 101 North Eatery & Bar at The Shoppes at Westlake, the newest Cake Monkey Bakery location in Westlake Village, Mr. & Mrs. Churro and Mejico Grill & Tequila Lounge in Agoura Hills. While returning favorites will be creating unique guest experiences including: a caramel apple dipping bar from Newberry Candy, martini tastings via an ice luge from Partysserie and a strawberry fondue station by Celebrate Sweetly.
The event will also feature flair bartenders from The Flair Project out of Santa Barbara, who will be handcrafting cocktails while entertaining guests throughout the evening in the middle of the Grand Ballroom. After guests sip on their handcrafted cocktail, they can strike a pose at the custom wooden Step & Repeat with photos provided by Wuddabooth Photobooth.
Pre-sale tickets are available online at TasteofConejo.com through November 4th; $75 per person for general admission and $120 for VIP tickets that include complimentary valet parking and 1-hour early entry into the event from 5-6p.m. Chamber members receive $15 off either ticket with their discount code. From November 5th –November 9th, general admission tickets will be available for $85, VIP tickets for $130 and a limited amount of tickets will be sold at the door. Only guests over the age of 21 will be allowed admittance.
2018 tasting participants to date include:
8th Devil Distributing, 14 Cannons Brewing, 101 North Eatery & Bar, Barone’s Pizzeria, Brendan’s Irish Pub & Palm Garden Hotel, Cake Monkey Bakery, Cielo Farms,
Celebrate Sweetly, Culter’s Artisan Spirts, DeLiese Cellars, Enegren Brewing Co., Figueroa Mountain Brewing Company, Fire Island Grill, Five Threads Brewing Company, Flatiron Bagel, Fork & Thyme Catering, Four Seasons Westlake Village, Grabbagreen, Hatch Café and Market, Hyatt Regency Westlake, Kieu Hoang Winery, Mouthful Eatery, Mejico Grill & Tequila Lounge, Newberry Candy, North Ranch Country Club, Opolo Wines, Partysserie, Popped Fresh, Smooch Beverages, Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream, Sunland Vintage Winery, Teeccino, Twisted Oak Tavern
A special thanks to our sponsors:
· Lead Sponsors: Express Employment Professionals, The Acorn Newspapers
· Premier Sponsors: Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, GTK Analytics, Inc., Los Robles Health System
· Entertainment Sponsors: California Water Service, Premier America, Union Bank
· Major Sponsors: Amgen, CMIT Solutions – North Los Angeles, Pepperdine University, SAGE Mountain Senior Living, The Oaks Shopping Center, and
· Supporting Sponsors: Bank of America, California Lutheran University, CBC Federal Credit Union, Chatsworth Products, Corwin Press, Logix Federal Credit Union, Meathead Movers, Montecito Bank & Trust, Pacific Western Bank, Salem Media Group, Shire, Spectrum Reach, U.S. Bank, Veterinary Angels Medical Center & The Little Angels Project.
Visit www.TasteofConejo.com or call 805.370.0035 for more information.