The tenth annual Taste of Conejo, presented by the Greater Conejo Valley Chamber of Commerce, returns Friday, October 11, 6-9 p.m. (VIP Hour 5-6 p.m.), to the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.
Food and wine enthusiasts will enjoy an all-inclusive evening of exceptional food, wine, beer and spirit tastings from over 60 local restaurants, breweries and wineries. New local establishments “tasting” at the event this year include: craft cocktail bar Oak & Iron, Social Monk Asian Kitchen at The Promenade at Westlake, Made in Italy by Chef Antonio Sessa and 101 North Eatery & Bar at The Shoppes at Westlake.
After guests have their wine glass and tasting tray in hand, they will be greeted with martini tastings via an ice luge from Partysserie. In the center of the Grand Ballroom, flair bartenders from The Flair Project out of Santa Barbara, will be handcrafting cocktails while entertaining guests throughout the evening.
Pre-sale tickets are available online at TasteofConejo.com through September 15th; $65 per person for general admission and $90 for VIP tickets that include complimentary valet parking and 1-hour early entry into the event from 5-6p.m. Chamber members receive $15 off either ticket with their discount code. From September 16th – October 11th, general admission tickets will be available for $75, VIP tickets for $110 and a limited amount of tickets will be sold at the door. Only guests over the age of 21 will be allowed admittance.
2019 tasting participants to date include:
8th Devil Distributing, 14 Cannons Brewing, 101 North Eatery & Bar, Baja Fresh Westlake Village, Barone’s Pizzeria, Black Bart Navy Rum, Bolt To Wines, Celebrate Sweetly, Culter’s Artisan Spirits, Dusty Nabor Wines, Five Threads Brewing Company, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, Hatch Café and Market, Hyatt Regency Westlake, Jill’s Gourmet Cotton Candy, Made in Italy, Millesime Cellars, Newberry Candy, Oak & Iron, Partysserie, Pitfire Artisan Pizza, Smokin Steve’s Catering, Social Monk Asian Kitchen, Sunland Vintage Winery, Twisted Oak Tavern, Vinemark Cellars and Zin Bistro Americana.
A special thanks to our sponsors:
• Lead Sponsors: Express Employment Professionals, The Acorn Newspapers
• Premier Sponsors: Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, GTK Analytics, Inc.
• Entertainment Sponsors: California Water Service, Invesco Championship, La Quinta, U.S. Bank, Union Bank
• Major Sponsors: Hillcrest Financial Group of Thrivent Financial, Logix, Pepperdine University, Rosemary Allison
• Supporting Sponsors: Amgen, Atara Biotherapeutics, Bank of America, Best Western Thousand Oaks Inn, California State University Channel Islands, KMPG, Richard Ross Associates, Salem Los Angeles, SPARK Networking Group, Takeda, TechAhead, Veterinary Angels Medical Center & The Little Angels Project
Visit www.TasteofConejo.com or call 805.370.0035 for more information.