There are an amazing number of spectacular residential holiday light displays throughout the Conejo Valley and Ventura County this 2017 Christmas season! We've compiled this list of displays that are synchronized to music. Click the links below for more detailed information about each display. Since these are residential displays, timing can and will vary and of course be impacted by rain (yes, let's hope we get some rain!) and other factors.
Residential Light Displays:
- 12/10-12/26: Christmas Tree Lane in Downtown Oxnard Historic District has been around for many years and is an iconic area to walk through and enjoy with the family.
- Giant Rudolph and Fun Holiday Lights on Walter Avenue in Newbury Park
- Sanch-wold Residential Holiday Light Display in Goleta
- Fun residential display in the 300 block of East Gainsborough Road in Thousand Oaks
- Residential 50,000 Light Display on Via Patricia in Newbury Park is synchronized to a number of songs. Lots of variety!
- Residential Holiday Light Display on Gemini and Waverly Avenues in Camarillo is another long-running neighborhood tradition that is a great place to walk through and enjoy with the family.
- Winter Wonderland Holiday Display at 469 Highland Road in Simi Valley is a single home that is decorate to the hilt! (Fri-Sun 12/8-12/23)
- Synchronized Light Display at 538 Brisbaine Avenue, Newbury Park a fun, musical display simulcast on a local FM station.
- Huge and awesome neighborhood display in the area of Timberdale and Pinedale Roads in Moorpark is a sight to behold. Outstanding display of lights! One of the best I've seen!
- Magnificent Christmas display at 11425 Broadview Drive in Moorpark, close by the Timberdale and Pinedale neighborhood display.
- Bright displays at 144 Ventana Court, Thousand Oaks and 894 Calle La Prada, Camarillo
- 4903 Pathfinder Way in Westlake Village (Oak Park adjacent) (5:30-8:30 Fri-Sun)
- Two other great displays synchronized to music on an FM station are at 4687 Via Grande and just around the corner at 600 Via Vista in the Dos Vientos section of Newbury Park.
- Home at the corner of Gold Hill Circle and Sundance in Thousand Oaks is simulcast to music
- Neat display at a home on Montgomery Road, just south of Janss Road in Thousand Oaks
- Candy Cane Lane is a group of homes located on Lubao Avenue at Oxnard Street in Woodland Hills that has been fun to drive through for over 60 years.
- There is an excellent residential display on Doone Street (cross street Warwick Avenue) in the heart of Thousand Oaks, off of Gainsborough. Synchronized to music.
For all sorts of holiday season events and activities, click THIS LINK.