The 4th Annual Fireworks Spectacular Show will be presented by the City of Westlake Village on July 4, 2017. The fireworks will be fired from the Westlake Village Golf Course at 9:10 pm all the show will run 18 minutes.
The fireworks will be the grand finale to an afternoon of family-friendly activities at the Westlake Village Golf Course Driving Range and Parking Lot. 4th of July entertainment and activities will begin at 6:00 pm and end at 9:30 pm. The gates at the golf course will open at 5:00 pm and at 6:00 pm at Calvary.
Food truck meal options will be available for purchase. Outside alcohol is not allowed into the venue due to state regulations but will be available for purchase. Seating and picnicking will be available on the Westlake Village Golf Course Driving Range. The event is free and open to the public. Additional information at wlv.org/index.aspx?NID=366.
UPDATE: Schedule of Activities at Golf Course Driving Range:
- 5:00 pm: Driving Range Gates Open
- 6:00 pm: Live Entertainment. Children may participate in the Kids Putting Contest
- 6:00PM Welcome Message - Mayor
- 6:04PM Presentation of Colors & Pledge of Allegiance (Boy Scout Troop 485 - Westlake)
- 6:10PM “God Bless America” - Jordan Schneider
- 6:15PM Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules - Military Flyover
- 6:17PM Agoura High School music students
- 6:45PM KYRA
- 7:25PM Mrs. Robinson Band
- 9:02PM “National Anthem” - Grace Zeolla
- 9:10 pm: Fireworks Spectacular Show to specially designed music! 18 minute show!
Viewing locations are available at Calvary Community Church, Westlake Village Inn, Westlake Village Golf Course Driving Range, Berniece Bennett Park and surrounding areas.
Parking will be available at Calvary Community Church, Berniece Bennett Park, and the former hospital property. Valet parking is available at the Westlake Village Inn. Parking is not permitted on Agoura Road. Additional free parking is available near Brent's Deli in the parking lot that covers 2799-2835 Townsgate Road and the Westlake Park Place parking lots by 2915, 2931, 2945, 3027 and 3011 Townsgate Road. Please note that only open parking spaces are for public parking - any parking spaces marked reserved are not available to the public. Please follow the signage on Townsgate Road to locate these lots.