Julian's Restaurant & Bar opened last month at 2433 Ventura Boulevard in Old Town Camarillo, in the historic "J.F. Lewis & Sons - 1916" building previously occupied by JJ Brewsky's, The French Bulldog and then, the Old Town Tavern.
Julian's was opened by brothers Jerry and Julio Perez and their uncle Jorge Contreras after closing Verona Trattoria this past February after 20 years in service. This new concept, named after Jorge's late brother, serves gourmet California cuisine.
Entrees on the dinner menu include Steak and Enchilada, Filet Brie, Salmon Mediterranean, Enchiladas Poblanas, pastas and more.