Drove by Julian's Restaurant & Bar in Old Town Camarillo last night, a Saturday night, and there was no one there. Julian's announced on its Facebook page on November 28th that it had closed its doors.
Julian's opened in May of this year in the historic J.F. Lewis & Sons - 1916 building, which was previously occupied by JJ Brewsky's, The French Bulldog and the Old Town Tavern.
What's next for this historic location? Let's stay tuned.