Orangetheory Fitness is a group personal training, interval fitness concept based on the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption (EPOC). Orangetheory provides a 60-minute workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Participants burn from 500 to 1000 calories per 60-minute training session (individual results vary), using a variety of equipment, including treadmills, rowing machines, SBT Suspension Training and free weights.
The physiology behind the Orangetheory Fitness workout involves heart-rate-monitored training designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. The result is the "Orange Effect" – more energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours post workout.
As of April 2018, Orangetheory Fitness has the following locations in Ventura County and directly adjacent areas:
- Thousand Oaks: 3755 East Thousand Oaks Boulevard (805.715.3800)
- Newbury Park: 1714 Newbury Road, Suite T (805.764.1010)
- Camarillo: 1656-A Arneill Road (805.764-1515)
- Coming soon: Simi Valley: 2975 Cochran St, Unit D (805.864.2626)
- Coming soon: Calabasas/Agoura Hills: 5741 Kanan Road (818.991.1020)
Learn more at www.orangetheoryfitness.com.