The 30th Annual California Avocado Festival takes place in Downtown Carpinteria on Friday, October 7th (2 pm to 10 pm), Saturday, October 8th (10 am to 10 pm) and Sunday, October 9th (10 am to 6 pm). Admission to the Festival is FREE.
Contact the California Avocado Festival at www.avofest.com or call 805.684.0038 for more information.
- The events are located in downtown Carpinteria on Linden Avenue
- Park & Ride Shuttle Service available at Carpinteria High School on Foothill Rd. and Canalino Elementary School on Linden Ave.
- There are four entertainment stages with over dozens of acts as well as dozens of arts and crafts vendors, commercial vendors and food booths.
- The festival is home to the world's largest vat of guacamole!
- Other activities include Best Guacamole Contest, Avocado Auction and more.
Why avocados? Well, Santa Barbara County is the third largest avocado producer in North America, with Carpinteria being a major contributor. It's all good (fat, that is)!