Sometimes it's fun to take the kids out where you know they'll be able to burn off some steam after their chicken nuggets and fries. Mind you, my kids much prefer going to a park to play, but sometimes it is nice to eat and play at these (mostly) indoor play areas.
Here are places to eat that have play areas. You may want to call first to confirm as I don't want to be blamed if I made a mistake : ) Know of other places? Well then, give me the scoop (the news, not the fries).
McDonalds Locations with Play Areas
- 1730 North Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks (805.777.9162)
- 501 New Los Angeles Avenue, Moorpark (805.532.2043)
- 3120 South Saviers Road, Oxnard (805.486.1245)
- 401 West Channel Islands Blvd., Port Hueneme (805.985.3298)
- 1495 East Los Angeles Street, Simi Valley (805.527.9975)
- 2375 Tapo Street, Simi Valley (805.526.2222)
Carl's Jr Locations with Play Areas
Other Places with Play Areas
- Chick-fil-A Ventura at 1321 Eastman Avenue (805.339.0977) has a playground as does Chick-fil-A Thousand Oaks at 449 N. Moorpark Road (805.379.1611)
- Chuck E. Cheese's in Thousand Oaks and Ventura of course have big time play areas and small/big kids' arcades.
- Kids World Indoor Playground in Oak Park has an eatery you can chow down at while your kids play in the massive play structures.
- Most of the local Ventura County shopping malls have kids' play areas, some inside, some outside, and there is always food close at hand.