If you haven't already checked it out, The Annex, located within The Collection at RiverPark in Oxnard, is worth a visit.
This 16,000 square foot is home to a dozen micro shops, artisan boutiques and craft food and beverage eateries. Tenants as of February 2018 include the following:
- Bottle & Pint - Featuring craft beers from around the world (first location opened in early 2015 in Newbury Park)
- Scratch Sandwich Counter
- Love Pho Cafe
- Seoul Sausage Company
- Gasolina - Spanish tapas and wine eatery
- Pancake - serving Dutch pancakes of numerous varieties
- PokeCeviche - serving Hawaiian Poke and Latin American Ceviche bowls
- Ragamuffin Coffee Roasters - 2nd location! (started in Newbury Park in 2015).
- Taqueria El Tapatio Mexican Grill (opening soon)
- The Blend Superfood Bar - serving acai bowls, smoothies and juices
- CherryHills Market - premium hand-crafted home goods
- Sueño Jewelry Studio - handmade and custom jewelry
The Collection at RiverPark has become quite an incredible destination within Ventura County in recent years, with so many great eateries all in one place as well as The Container Store, a fantastic Whole Foods Market, REI, Target store, movie theaters, Levity Live Comedy Club and more. Quite impressive what they have done over there off the 101, Oxnard Boulevard exit. thecollectionrp.com