Souplantation at the Simi Valley Town Center closed its doors on Sunday, September 25th. That leaves us with the Camarillo Souplantation.
The last routine facility inspection from Ventura County Public Health was June 23, 2016. Here are some highlights from that inspection:
- The premises and/or floors, walls or ceiling are in an unsanitary condition.
- Plumbing fixtures are leaking or in disrepair. (Repeat violation from 1/19/16 inspection)
- Equipment is unclean and maintained in an unsanitary condition.
- The floor is deteriorated and/or damaged and no longer smooth, durable and easily cleanable.
- Hand wash facilities are unclean, without paper towels or soap in dispensers, or are in disrepair. (Repeat violation from 1/19/16 inspection)
So there you have it.