As we already know, the Los Angeles Rams are moving their training facility to Cal Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks. The facility, including two practice fields, will be used for regular season training for the next two to five years. Regular season practices will take place at CLU from September through January, with off-season activities from March through July.
Training camp, however, will take place 80 miles southeast of Thousand Oaks at UC Irvine Crawford Field, 903 W. Peltason Drive.
So if you're looking to get a glimpse of the team at training camp from July 30 to August 25, here is the practice schedule, along with player autograph schedule for children 14 and under (subject to change):
- Sat, Jul 30: 3:30PM (Autographs: Defensive Line)
- Sun, Jul 31: 3:30PM (Offensive Line)
- Mon, Aug 1: NO PRACTICE
- Tue, Aug 2: 3:30PM (Defense Backs)
- Wed, Aug 3: 3:30PM (QBs and TEs)
- Thu, Aug 4: NO PRACTICE
- Fri, Aug 5: 3:30PM (RBs and WRs)
- Sat, Aug 6: 3 PM SCRIMMAGE AT LOS ANGELES MEMORIAL COLISEUM
- Sun, Aug 7: NO PRACTICE
- Mon, Aug 8: 3:30PM (LBs and ST)
- Tue, Aug 9: 3:30PM (Defensive Line)
- Wed, Aug 10: NO PRACTICE
- Thu, Aug 11: 10AM (Offensive Line)
- Fri, Aug 12: NO PRACTICE
- Sat, Aug 13: Exhibition game Dallas at Los Angeles at L.A. Coliseum 5PM)
- Sun, Aug 14: NO PRACTICE
- Mon, Aug 15: 4:30PM (Defensive Line)
- Tue, Aug 16: 3:30PM (Defensive Backs)
- Wed, Aug 17: 3:30PM (RBs and WRs)
- Thu, Aug 18: 5:30PM (LBs and ST)
- Fri, Aug 19: NO PRACTICE
- Sat, Aug 20: Exhibition game Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Rams 7PM)
- Sun, Aug 21: NO PRACTICE
- Mon, Aug 22: 4:30PM (Defensive Line)
- Tue, Aug 23: 3:30PM (Defensive Backs)
- Wed, Aug 24: 3:30PM (QBs and TEs)
- Thu, Aug 25: 4:30PM (Team)
Gates open 90 minutes before practice. Free of charge. Parking $10/day.
More information at www.therams.com/ramscamp.html.