Admission is FREE, no tickets needed. Other fun at the Training Camp includes the Kids Zone area and live performances by team mascot, Rowdy! "Cowboys on Tour" trucks, team merchandise and Hall of Fame trailers will be at the site throughout camp. Parking opens at 11am and the "Midway" opens at noon.
Tentative schedule planned as follows (subject to change, so check the websites above for updates).
- Sat, July 30: Opening Ceremony at 3pm; first practice at 3:45pm
- Sun, July 31: Practice at 3:45pm
- Mon, Aug 1: Practice at 3:45pm
- Tue, Aug 2: Practice at 3:45pm
- Wed, Aug 3: NO PRACTICE
- Thu, Aug 4: Practice at 3:45pm
- Fri, Aug 5: Practice at 3:45pm
- Sat, Aug 6: Practice at 3:45pm
- Sun, Aug 7: Blue/White Scrimmage at 2:30pm
- Mon, Aug 8: NO PRACTICE
- Tue, Aug 9: Practice at 3:45pm
- Wed, Aug 10: Practice at 3:45pm (First Responders Appreciation Day)
- Thu, Aug 11: Practice at 10:30am
- Fri, Aug 12: NO PRACTICE
- Sat, Aug 13: NO PRACTICE (Dallas at Los Angeles exhibition game at the L.A. Coliseum)
- Sun, Aug 14: NO PRACTICE
- Mon, Aug 15: Practice at 3:45pm (Military Appreciation Day)
- Tue, Aug 16: Practice at 3:45pm (Military Appreciation Day)
- Wed, Aug 17: Practice at 10:30am
Practices are typically NOT every day, so please see the schedule for specific days they will be publicly training. Schedule can change, so check back here for practice schedule changes before you come.
Parking lot opens at 11:30 am for 3:45 pm practices and 7:30 am for 10:30 am practices. August 9 the lot will open at 10:00 am for the Blue/White Scrimmage. August 27 the lot will open at 2:00 pm for a special evening practice.
Parking at River Ridge Playing Fields is $10 per vehicle/ $20 for over-sized on weekdays and $20 per vehicle/ $40 for over-sized on weekends. FREE parking if you can show you are a registered guest at an Oxnard hotel.
No bicycles, backpacks (small diaper bag ok), coolers, ice chests, outside food and pets. No strollers in the bleacher area. No tailgating or alcohol allowed.