The Ojai Playhouse is located in the heart of Ojai at 145 East Ojai Avenue (at the Signal Street intersection). This landmark originated as a single screen theater called The Isis in 1914 and has changed hands numerous times since then. The theater has also changed names over the years but is now called the Ojai Playhouse. It has been restored to its original deco-style look inside and upgraded and now shows first run movies in a theater that seats over 200 people.
The Ojai Film Society hosts eclectic, independently produced movies here every Sunday afternoon at 4:30pm. Visit www.ojaifilmsociety.org for more information.
The theater is also available for birthday parties, events, private bookings and other special occasions. Visit www.ojaiplayhouse.com or call 805.646.1011 for more information and movie showtimes.