Agoura Hills Library, part of the County of Los Angeles Public Library system, is offering a fun-filled summer of activities for kids of all ages!
Parent – child workshops will begin on June 20th at 9:30 am. This is a 5 week series of playtimes for babies and toddlers up to 3 years of age and their adult parents/caregivers. Each session features a local resource professional to answer parent’s questions and concerns .Come in and sign up. Space is limited.
The library will be offering its popular Music N’ Motion program for babies and toddlers every Friday morning at 9:30 am. This is an interactive emerging literacy program of live banjo music, songs and nursery rhymes and lots of activity!
Storytime for kids age 2 to 5 years old will be offered every Wednesday morning at 11:30 am beginning June 21st and ending on August 2nd. Join us for stories, music, finger plays and an art activity. No need to sign-up. Just come on in!
The Summer Discovery Program will begin on June 20th with a host of great performers every Tuesday afternoon at 3:30 pm.
- On June 20th Lazy Lizzie Does Shakespeare and kids will try out for a part in a Shakespearean play. Everybody gets a part!
- On June 27th Franklin Haynes Marionettes presents “The Princess and the Pirates” show.
- On July 11th Richard Woloski presents “Let the Games Begin” puppet and magic show.
- On July 18th Mad Science demonstrates a Fire and Ice interactive science show. Learn about air pressure and 3 states of matter.
- On July 25th find out about volcanoes with Richard Wade and take home a free piece of real lava!
All programs and activities in the library are free and open to all children.
Come in and sign up for our summer reading program, record the books you read and play our library reading game to earn free books and prizes!