The City of Malibu's annual Halloween Carnival will take place at Malibu Bluffs Park, 24250 Pacific Coast Highway, on Friday, October 27, 2017 from 3pm to 6pm. Admission is free.
- Open to the public
- Appropriate for children ages 2-10
- The costume parades will begin at 3:30 PM and 4:30 PM
- Carnival Games - tickets $5
- Trick or Treat along the City's hiking trails; easy to complete for young children who will be able gather treats along the trail from Halloween characters. Open from 3:30-4:30pm
- Food trucks to include Border Grill Truck and Sweet Suite Dessert Truck.
- Bounce Houses (tickets are $5)
Teens interested in volunteering at the event need to register by October 25, 2017. For additional information, call 310-456-2489, ext. 363.