The City of Malibu's annual Halloween Carnival will take place at Malibu Bluffs Park, 24250 Pacific Coast Highway, on Friday, October 28th from 3pm to 5:30pm. Admission is free.
- Open to the public
- Appropriate for children ages 2-10
- The costume parade will begin at 3:30 PM
- Carnival Games* include: Ring Toss, Treasure Hunt, Penny Toss and more
- Trick or Treat along the City's hiking trails; easy to complete for young children who will be able gather treats along the trail from Halloween characters
- Food trucks
- Bounce Houses (tickets are $5)
*Tickets $5. Bring five canned food items and receive a free unlimited bounce house wristband. Food donations will be given to Malibu High School Thanksgiving Baskets program.
Teens interested in volunteering at the event need to register by October 26, 2016. For additional information, contact Kristin Riesgo, Recreation Supervisor, at 310-456-2489, ext. 350.