The Dallas Cowboys are heading back to River Ridge Playing Fields in Oxnard at 2101 West Vineyard Avenue (next to the Marriott Residence Inn Oxnard River Ridge) again this year for 2017 pre-season training camp!
Admission is FREE, no tickets needed. "Cowboys on Tour" trucks, team merchandise and Hall of Fame trailers will be at the site throughout camp. Parking opens at 11am and the "Midway" opens at noon.
Here's the initial schedule (subject to change):
- Mon 7/24 - Opening Ceremonies at 3pm followed by practice at 3:45pm. Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders performance and autograph signing (subject to availability)
- Tue 7/25 - Practice at 3:45pm - Military Appreciation Day
- Wed 7/26 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Thu 7/27 - Practice at 10:45am
- Fri 7/28 - No practice
- Sat 7/29 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Sun 7/30 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Mon 7/31 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Tue 8/1 - Practice at 10:45am
- 8/2-8/6 - No practice
- Mon 8/7 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Tue 8/8 - Practice at 3:45pm - First Responders Appreciation Day
- Wed 8/9 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Thu 8/10 - Practice at 10:45am
- 8/11-8/13 - No practice
- Mon 8/14 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Tue 8/15 - Practice at 3:45pm - Military Appreciation Day
- Wed 8/16 - Practice at 3:45pm
- Thu 8/17 - Practice at 10:45am
Parking lot opens at 11:30 am for 3:45 pm practices and 7:30 am for 10:45 am practices.
Parking at River Ridge Playing Fields is $10 weekdays and $15 weekends per vehicle; additional fees for oversized vehicles. FREE parking passes will be provided to registered guests staying in an Oxnard hotel. Let the front desk know that you are attending Camp when you check in. One parking pass will be provided for each day of your stay.
No bicycles, backpacks (small diaper bag ok), coolers, ice chests, outside food and pets. No strollers in the bleacher area. No tailgating or alcohol allowed.