The City of Camarillo provides free trolley bus service Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday and Saturday until 10 p.m.
The service provides convenient, air-conditioned, nostalgic transportation to Camarillo retail and dining destinations. Accommodations for persons with disabilities are provided.
The trolley bus route starts at the Metrolink train station, runs west on Daily Drive, south down Las Posas Road, and then east on Ventura Boulevard back to the Metrolink station. Here are the stops and the minutes the trolley reaches each stop after each hour and half hour:
- Metrolink (0 min)
- Ponderosa Center (next to 99 Cent Store) (4 min)
- Camarillo Plaza (Daily Dr west of Murray Ave) (7 min)
- Carmen Plaza (Daily and Carmen) (9 min)
- Las Posas Plaza (Daily and Calle La Roda) (11 min)
- Camarillo Town Center (between Ross and Walmart) (17 min)
- Premium Outlets Promenade (Ventura Blvd) (20 min)
- Premium Outlets Main Court (Ventura Blvd and Camarillo Center Dr) (22 min)
- Old Town (Ventura Blvd and Fir St) (25 min)
- Dizdar Park and Camarillo Chamber (27 min)
The trolley stops at shopping centers all along the route on a 30 minute schedule. Riders can also flag down the trolley to board anywhere along the route.
Where IS the trolley at any given point in time!? Well you can get that answer on the Trolley Tracker at www.camarillotrolley.com. How cool is that?
Call 805.988-4CAT for more information.