Southern California ASA (So Cal ASA) is an affiliate of ASA/USA Softball, the National Governing Body of Softball in the United States and a United States Olympic Committee (USOC) voting member. Southern California ASA organizes youth clinics, umpire seminars and conducts national qualifying tournaments in slow pitch and fast pitch for men, women and youth.
Southern California ASA is a non-governmental and non-profit organization. We are staffed by volunteers dedicated to the advancement of softball at all levels of play. Our funds go to the administration of activities and other related events that benefit our team membership. Southern California ASA is responsible for all financial obligations in the operation of the program. This association is self supporting and does not receive any sponsorship funds from National ASA/USA Softball.
More information at www.socal-asa.com. Contact info for local leagues below:
- Agoura Hills Recreational League: 818.597.7361
- Calabasas Recreational League: 818.878.4225
- Camarillo Recreational League: 805.482.1996
- Moorpark Recreational League: 805.531.9100
- Oxnard Recreational League: 805.385.7995
- Port Hueneme Recreational League: 805.986.6555
- Simi Valley Recreational League and Master/Senior Slow Pitch: 805.584.4400
- Thousand Oaks Recreational League: 805.495.6471
- Ventura Recreational League: 805.658.4726