The Conejo Recreation & Park District turns 50 in 2013! To celebrate, CRPD presents the Play Conejo Challenge! The Play Conejo Challenge entails completing activities and attending events throughout the year, accumulating at least 50 points and receiving a cool "PLAY CONEJO CHALLENGE CHAMPION - 50 FOR THE 50TH" t-shirt for your efforts!
Visit www.crpd.org/playlist to download the Play Conejo Challenge activity list, find things to do, and start accumulating points. Then either have a CRPD staff member write in the completion date or keep track yourself by writing down an observation. You have the entire year to acccumulate points!
This is about more than getting a free t-shirt! This is about having fun and celebrating along with CRPD! There are over 100 activities to choose from and as many as 151 points achievable. Activities and events on the list include the following CRPD locations and available points:
- Conejo Valley parks (up to 5 points)
- Borchard Community Center (up to 11 points)
- Conejo Community Center (up to 11 points)
- Thousand Oaks Community Center (up to 14 points)
- Dos Vientos Community Center (up to 7 points)
- Goebel Senior Adult Center (up to 12 points)
- Alex Fiore Teen Center (up to 13 points)
- Hillcrest Center for the Arts (up to 14 points)
- Therapeutic Recreation Unit (up to 8 points)
- Aquatics (up to 7 points)
- Districtwide/General Activities (up to 33 points)
- CRPD Partner Events (up to 16 points)
Have fun with the Play Conejo Challenge!