The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley is a non-profit organization that provides time-tested programs offering leadership training, character development, fine arts, academic support, technology, health and fitness.
Clubs feature Learning Centers, Games Rooms, Computer Technology Centers, Fine Arts Rooms, Multi-Purpose Rooms, and Character and Leadership Centers. For grades 5 through 8. Visit www.bgcconejo.org for more information. Also spring/summer camps for grades 1 to 12.
- Sequoia Boys & Girls Club at Sequoia Middle School 2855 Borchard Road, Newbury Park (805.375.5635)
- Redwood Boys & Girls Club at Redwood Middle School 233 Gainsborough Road, Thousand Oaks (818.674.9266)
- Marion & John E. Anderson Youth Center at Los Cerritos Middle School 1980 E. Avenida de las Flores, Thousand Oaks (805.493.2917)
- Cal and Marje Johnston Boys & Girls Club at Colina Middle School 1450 Hillcrest Drive, Thousand Oaks (805.449.1309)
- Lindero Canyon Boys & Girls Club at Lindero Middle School, 5844 Larboard Lane, Agoura Hills (818.483.6303)
- Chaparral Boys & Girls Club at Chaparral Elementary School, 22601 Liberty Bell Road, Calabasas (818.224.3097)
- NEW SUMMER 2015: Club Bay Laurel at Bay Laurel Elementary School, 24740 Paseo Primario, Calabasas (818.225.8660)
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley offers a variety of indoor spaces for rent for family events, fundraisers and meetings at the Sequoia, Colina and Los Cerritos clubs listed above. Contact individual clubs for more information about facility rentals.